The Deluxe Anti-Chafing & Foot Care Kit is put together by ultra runners so you can trust that it is relevant for ultra running and hiking events!
The pack is light weight and compact and can be carried in your back pack though, if you have access to a drop bag, that might be where you prefer to have it at hand.
The kit includes:
Skin disinfection & Blister drying:
- Alcohol Wipes x 10 (to clean skin and improve tape adhesion)
- Eosine Swabs x 5 (to dry the blisters)
- Heavy duty 6cm x 80cm Tensoplast
- 2.5cm x 5m Hypafix
- 5cm x 80cm of Rocktape (excellent for Kinesiotaping, strapping, and to use for prevention of chafing and blisters)
- Foldable scissors (to cut tape)
- 3x Hypodernic Needles (to lance blisters)
- 2 x 2Toms Blistershield Powder sachets (use in socks either for preventative treatment or following taping to reduce friction)
- 1 x Gurney Goo 10ml tube (antiseptic silicone-based anti-chafing cream for any areas prone to chafing)
- 2x Blister cushions (quick fix for blisters, ideally secure with tape for longer lasting adhesion)
- 2x plastic shoe covers (useful after you have cleaned/treated feet in camp or to keep feet dry in camp in wet conditions as a layer between dry socks and wet shoes)
- 2x Adhesive remover wipes (to help remove stubborn tapes)
Bag dimensions: 6.75" x 6" (17.14cm x 15.24 cm) Weight: 156 grams.
We reserve the right to replace items with equivalent products based on stock availability.