First Aid "Fast & Light" For Runners & Walkers
This kit is light weight and easy to fit into a pack or larger pocket to have at hand for a walk, long run or race as an emergency solution. This is also a great kit for multi-stage events where you can have additional supplies in a drop bag or where medical support is good and you just want something for "field treatment" until you reach base camp.
- Antibacterial Hand Wipes of Professional Quality to clean hands before treating wounds (x2)
- Alcohol Wipes x 2 (to disinfect skin)
- Elastic Fabric Plasters: 2 x Medium, 1 x Large
- Wound Closure Strip x 1 (3mm x 75mm)
- Cutisorb Compress / Dressing
- Elastic Cohesive Bandage 2m. Useful for fixing dressing in place or for strapping a joint in the event of injury. This light weight bandage adheres to itself.
- 2 Water Purification Tablets in the event you run out of your own water supplies. (Dissolve 1 tablet in 1 litre of water and wait 30 minutes before drinking)
- Heavy duty water proof and extremely durable zip lock bag of Passport size (the bag leaves some room for you to add any additional supplies and customise the pack. For example you can add a compact emergency blanket or a whistle (not included).